Warning message: In data(traptimesCLGRVV) : data set ‘traptimesCLGRVV’ not found

Hello,
i'm a new user of Rstudio, i've been for hours trapped in this warning message:
In data(traptimesCLGRVV) : data set ‘traptimesCLGRVV’ not found, seems simple but im not getting the problem, i import my datset into R fine, and the rest of the inicial code works (head(traptimesCLGRVV)
table(traptimesCLGRVV$Zone)
summary(traptimesCLGRVV$Sps)
range(traptimesCLGRVV$Time)) but not this,
can you help me?

thanks

What would result of the function data(traptimesCLGRVV) be?

data function is used to load dataset into memory (look at help with ?data in your console). If you are saying that it is already loaded, then you don't need to use this step anymore.

thank you for your reply, i've worked with this before and things worked well, but today i had to install a new version of R because of a package, then that worked but this problem came, and the rest of the code is giving me error warnings as well, so i though it could be from the inicial warning message that is the one that i posted

As I said, data function is used to load dataset into memory. If that dataset was part of the package then you would be able to load it in. If, for some reason, you no longer have this package available, then you won't be able to run this command and you'll get exactly the warning message you see.

1 Like