Warning message: in file.rename() cannot rename plotly-htmlwidgets-css-2.5.1 because not encountered

So when I build my site I got this error here:

Warning message:
In file.rename(article_lib_dir, site_lib_dir) :
  cannot rename file './_site/posts/2021-12-24-an-analysis-of-the-effects-of-panel-markers-on-a-cross-sections-conveyance-curve/an-analysis-of-the-effects-of-panel-markers-on-a-cross-sections-conveyance-curve_files/plotly-htmlwidgets-css-2.5.1' to './_site/site_libs/plotly-htmlwidgets-css-2.5.1', reason 'El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado'

I have looked and found several post similar to mine like: 1, 2 or 3. None of them provided with a clear solution other than update from dev and it should be solved.

Given that the post are from 1 or 2 years ago, and I am using the latest Distill stable version (1.5), whatever was in the dev version should be already in stable now. So I imagine it isn't that. How can I solve/remove this warning?

I managed to remove the warning. I did a content search for "plotly-htmlwidgets-css-2.5.1". This pointed to a couple of HTML files.

One of the HTML files was in _posts/date-postname/postname.html

I found this line:

<link href="an-analysis-of-the-effects-of-panel-markers-on-a-cross-sections-conveyance-curve_files/plotly-htmlwidgets-css-2.5.1/plotly-htmlwidgets.css" rel="stylesheet" />

I deleted the line, saved the html, and rebuild. The warning is gone.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.