pygments highlight style in HTML output of Rmd documents changed in RStudio 1.4? Or is it a bug? What is this discrepancy caused by? (Find the details below.)
RStudio Edition : Desktop RStudio Version : 1.4.1075 OS Version : Windows 10 R Version : 4.0.3
Steps to reproduce the problem
- Create any Rmd document with R code included and highlight style
- Push "Knit" button and inspect the HTML output.
YALM header of the Rmd file I used:
--- title: "Highlight style: pygments" output: html_document: highlight: pygments ---
Describe the problem in detail
In Rstudio 1.4, the wrong highlight style is used when
pygments is chosen:
Describe the behavior you expected
In RStudio 1.3 the correct
pygments style is used:
So I expect this style in RStudio 1.4 too.
The only thing I changed is the version of RStudio. I reinstalled different versions several times and I still can reproduce the issue in 1.4. I did not check the other styles. This source also demonstrates the
pygments style that is used in RStudio 1.3.