Wrap LearnR App Inside an existing ShinyApp

Hi Folks,

I am creating a shiny app dashboard that has the tabs "home", "Tutorial", "Run Experiments" and "About" in the shinydashboard::Sidebar(). I am looking for a way to wrap an existing learnR App into the Shinydashboard tutorial lab, so that when the "Tutorial" button is clicked the learn R rmd doc is loaded and an interactive tutorial starts immediately. Are there any links I can read to be able to implement this solution?
Thanks

so far I found this solution here r - How do I embed tutorial questions from 'learnr' into a full shiny app? - Stack Overflow

The solution proposed by Phil is what I will use.... create learnr tutorial, then publish and finally embed in my other shiny app. If there is a better way, please let me know, but for now this seems to be a good solution. Thanks to Phil Mike Jones and Carolyn Saund.

Best regards

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.