I'm a Senior Statistics Lecturer at Newcastle University and a consultant at Jumping Rivers. I've has been using R since 1999 and teaching R & Python for the last ten years. I've authored a variety of R packages and regularly answer R questions on Stack Overflow. I'm the co-author of the recent
O'Reilly book, Efficient R Programming.
At Jumping Rivers we have a wide variety of training materials, including
- Tidyverse - dplyr, stringr, purrr
- Shiny - ranging from basic to advanced
- DevOps type courses, such as docker, git, Linux (with a focus on R and data science)
- Machine learning and statistics.
I'm happy to provide on-site courses and also online courses to small groups.
- Shiny Apps: We provide support for building and improving Shiny Apps
- Shiny Server & Connect: We work closely with RStudio and can help with deployment
- Shiny App Security check-up: A Shiny dashboard is a web-page, which means it
faces all the standard web security challenges. We provide advice on harden your apps.
- We have experience on Machine learning and Applied statistics. We can help build and assess your models.
Availability: Willing to travel and also offer remote training options. I’m also available for consultancy engagements.
Please contact me via community.rstudio.com's private message to start a conversation