any r tutors available here? I need someone to look at my code

Hi @kylemcat!

As @technocrat mentioned, people are going to need more explanation of what you’re doing and what your problem is in order to be able to help. Is this code possibly part of a class you’re taking? If so, please start by reading this: FAQ: Homework Policy

Otherwise, the best way for you to get help quickly is to:

1. Identify what your specific problem is (are you getting an error message from a particular part of your code? Are you not sure how to make a specific part of it work the way you want?)
  2. Explain that problem
  3. Include a small, self-contained code example that shows your problem

If you can’t figure out step 3, at least start with steps 1 and 2. People here may be able to help you at least somewhat from there. I’ll tell you up front that it’s going to be tough for people to give detailed help if they don’t have an example to work from or can’t run your code themselves. Your full code depends on data files only you have, so it’s not possible for anyone else to run it right now. Normally, we might ask you to share a sample of the data, but if you are working with patient data that is not possible. No sensitive data should be shared here. One option is to create some synthetic data to use as an example in your question.

1 Like