This week's winners!

This is awkward - I was going to get you the exact same gift

2 Likes

I've seen you wear your R Studio shirt, so that's kind of gross :slight_smile:

Wore my RStudio shirt to work today and got quite a few comments on it from a wide variety of my coworkers!

Though it wasn't until I realized the zip up hoodie I was wearing over the t-shirt covered up the R and io letters that I actually understood why the comments were from such a random collection of people, including ones who don't even know what R is...

6 Likes

On the day I received my shirt and stickers, I was also selected to be part of the American Community Survey. Today I am living every data analyst's dream.

11 Likes

I think most data analysts would prefer to be the ones sending out the surveys that have a potential for a $5000 fine for non-response. Though I would personally like if I could fine people for using color to denote categories in an Excel file.

4 Likes

Week #6 winners will receive an RStudio t-shirt and all of the hex and RStudio stickers we can find. The winners for the week of October 27th are:

Name likes
danr 17
jim89 8
nakamichi 4
Ranae 4
jasonserviss 1

@danr, @jim89, @nakamichi, @Ranae, @jasonserviss

6 Likes

:scream_cat::smile::heart::confetti_ball: That's Awesome!:confetti_ball::heart::smile::scream_cat:

4 Likes

I'm honoured :slight_smile: What lovely news for a Saturday morning!

1 Like

Wow...

and thanks for the tee shirt... it's very shiny!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I won in the green card lottery (a.k.a. Diversity Visa Program) on the first try, but can't win here for 6 weeks in a row? :cry:
And I can't reproduce the results without a seed number... :thinking: This election is rigged!!! :unamused:
:smile: :smile: :smile:

(this obviously just a joke! Hope no one takes it seriously)

4 Likes

A little late to the party but, YES, this is great news!! Thanks!

1 Like

Were there no new winners for November 1st?

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! Week #7 winners will receive an RStudio t-shirt and all of the hex and RStudio stickers we can find. The winners for the week of November 3rd are:

Name likes
FlorianGD 5
Damian 4
jtr13 3
RStudioUser 1
robertmitchellv 1

@FlorianGD, @Damian, @jtr13, @RStudioUser, @robertmitchellv

5 Likes

AWESOME! I will wear my RStudio shirt with pride!

3 Likes

Wow, great news! Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! My mac will seem brand new with its stickers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Belated thanks
I even bought a new laptop to put the stickers on

I guess you don't have any markdown t-shirts :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Is markdown t-shirt one, which when washed, processes the code on the t-shirt to produce a finished design?

4 Likes

No I was thinking more along these lines

ggvisTshirt

Thanks to magick package

1 Like

While (what seems like) the entire worldwide R community got their swag, the rest of us are waiting for the results of Week 8...

7 Likes