All data deleted from Desktop

I am new to it and by trying to remove from RStudio the folders imported in the program, all the files on my desktop disappeared. Not even sure why that happened and didn't give options or any warnings before removing it. I am on a Mac and there are no traces of the disappeared files and folders in the bin. Screenshot is attached herewith to know how it happens.

Can anyone suggest a way to recover these files? I already tried with Apple support and didn't able to solve problem.

Kind regards
Susan

Folders do not get imported into RStudio, what you were seen were your actual folders (because that panel is a file explorer), so you have actually deleted the folders from your machine. I would look into "data recovery software", I'm not a Mac user so I can't recommend you a specific one but you can Google it for sure.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.