Any package substitute to "fit.models" package that can run in PowerBI.

Related to issues discussed here Executin R script in PowerBI but getting error (error is too long to put in the title)

I am trying to make plot of regression analysis with different curves like first, second, third degree polynomials, trigonometric functions, etc. Like in fit.models package the fit.model() can generate unknown coefficients of the hypothesis equation. Like if I take model as y ~ Ax^2 + Bx + C. the values of A, B, C are calculated automatically with less coding.

But, the package is not applicable in PowerBI. As, I am getting this error

Error Message:
R script error.
Loading required package: dplyr
Error: package or namespace load failed for 'dplyr' in loadNamespace(i, c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[i]]):
 namespace 'rlang' 0.2.2 is already loaded, but >= 0.3.0 is required
Error: package 'dplyr' could not be loaded
Execution halted

I have removed and reinstalled the packages but nothing happened. Then, I was told that fit.models is not supported in Power BI.

I am making the dashboard in PowerBI as making dashboard in R Shiny was slightly tough for me :roll_eyes: in which analysis is done depending upon the choice of user.

So, are there any other packages or methodology that can function as required.
Sorry, I am new to Machine Learning hence, cannot do hard coding yet to do regression analysis.

Packages I am using are

library(mosaic)
library(fit.models)
library(splines)

Thanking you for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.