Any suggestions for a good significance test?

Hi,
Note: This post is more about modelling than deep learning/machine learning.

I have the following problem: I gave 150 subjects a task that they could either solve (1) or not solve (0). So I have a data series with zeros and ones. Now I would like to compare whether the solving frequency differs significantly from two other solving frequencies of the same task, which have already been collected on a larger scale on another group. So I still have two numerical values 0.67 and 0.37. For these two, only the solution frequencies are available, not the solution vector with ones and zeros.
How could I proceed? My idea would be the following: The 150-entry vector is Bernoulli distributed and I actually want to estimate the unknown parameter p with confidence interval. If I have the confidence interval for p, then I can see whether the two values 0.67 and 0.37 are contained in it. If not, I can assume that the solution frequency in my group deviates significantly from the given solution frequencies. However, I probably have to make a Bonferroni correction because I am running two tests with the same confidence interval.
Would this be a methodologically sound procedure or do you have any objections? And what functions could I use to implement my plan in R? Suggestions are highly appreciated!

Thank you very much.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.