Are there guidelines for contributing to db.rstudio.com?

Hi!

Las year I created a topic suggesting that https://db.rstudio.com/dplyr should be updated to reflect the fact that MySQL supports window functions. @cderv suggested I opened a suggestion at the website's github, which I did . The issue is still open, and I'm considering opening a pull request with an updated version of the site that reflects the fact that both MySQL and SQLite (and their respective dbplyr's translations) support window fucntions and, therefore, allow the user to perform grouped mutates.

I would like to know if this would be welcomed and whether there are any guidelines on contributing to db.rstudio.com.

Thanks!

Hi @RicardoC , thank you for your follow up on this. I'm about to start work on the site soon and will start by reviewing and responding to the Issues. Thank you so much for your patience.

1 Like

Hey @edgararuiz , I'm glad to hear the site is getting an update! Let me know if you need assistance with anything!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.