Assistance with rendering an Rmd in HTML

Hello everyone,

I am quite a rookie in the R community and I just completed a project I wanted to share it publicly so as to fetch new ideas. The problem is every time I try to knit my Rmd file it pops out an error on my screen as attached in the image below.
I've tried restarting Rstudio and reinstalling R and Rstudio but to no avail.
Anyone, please advise how I should go about the issue?
Your response will be much appreciated. :pray: :pray:
Thank you.

I cant be sure since you are not showing the code that produces the error message but it seems you have included install.packages() commands in your Rmd file. You are not supposed to do that, packages only need to be installed once and if you put those commands there, you are going to be installing them every time you knit a document.

Note: Next time please provide a proper REPRoducible EXample (reprex) illustrating your issue.

1 Like

@andresrcs, thank you very much for the swift response.
I am really sorry I did not display the code, I am still learning the ropes. Next time I will ensure to follow your guideline while documenting an issue. I surely used install.packages( ) in the Rmd file. I will rerun the code chunks and extract the two install.packages() that I used.
Thank you very much for the help. Much appreciated.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.