Blocking unauthorised users from a space

Hi all,

I use Rtudio Cloud for my teaching and I typically create a space for my unit and share the link with the students (we have an organisation account).

However, lately I have discovered that I had few intruders. I deleted their membership but since they know the link they keep on joining. Now I have updated the sharing link but I would specifically like to block these users using their email account. Is there a way to do that?

Many thanks.

Best,
Patricia

I also want to know the answer to this- if I am going to be charged for unauthorized users, we need a way to prevent them!

I might have found an answer for you: RStudio Cloud mentions setting access to "Invitation Required" after all of your students are in the space. See if that helps, and please let me know. I am trying to learn as much as I can about running a class in RStudio! Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.