Blurry Rstudio After Updating

After upgrading to the newest version of Rstudio, my Rstudio becomes blurry from time to time; about every 5 minutes. This didn't happen in the previous version. Do you know what is the issue?

1 Like

I have problem with work with currently some files.
Im restart and run well. Try to do this.

I restarted and ran it again. Same problem.

I uninstalled the newest version of RStudio and installed the July version of RStudio here and it fixed the issue:

https://dailies.rstudio.com/rstudio/spotted-wakerobin/desktop/windows/2022-07-0-548/

This is a temporary solution while someone finds a permanent solution.

1 Like

Has anyone discovered a solution? This is an ongoing problem and can easily be reproduced by upgrading for myself.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.

This is in as a reply to my previous post that was locked: "After upgrading to the newest version of Rstudio, my Rstudio becomes blurry from time to time; about every 5 minutes. This didn't happen in the previous version. Do you know what is the issue?"

I have found the solution, and I am writing about it here in the hopes that it can also help someone else.

Solution:

1. NVIDIA Control Panel
  2. Manage 3D settings
  3. Program Settings
  4. Select RStudio from dropdown or add it if it's not there
  5. Set "Antialiasing - FXAA" to OFF
1 Like