box and whisker split into groups

Right, I am trying to make a mammoth of a box & whisker or just bar chart, open to either I would really appreciate any help on this.

I am plotting different MY's (myosin heavy chains) against A.U (level of gene expression) and days (which run "Day 2", "Day 4", "Day 10", "Day 14", "Day 21").

The data is confidential but I think there is a way I can post it as a random assortment? I just can't remember how to do that.

At the moment I can only get a geom_line to work, although I can't even do that today. My vision is to have box and whisker plots across the graph. I am pretty stumped by this so will try other ways but here is my current attempt..

> library(ggplot2) library(ggbeeswarm) ggplot(data.MyosinHC2D, aes(x = DAY, y = A.U, fill = MyHC)) + geom_line(stat='identity') + facet_grid(.~MyHC,scales="free") + theme_bw() + theme(panel.grid.major = element_blank(), panel.grid.minor = element_blank()) + labs(title = "HSKMCs: MyHC data") + theme(text = element_text(size = 12)) + labs(x = element_blank())

R Box-whisker Plot - ggplot2 - Learn By Example

Thank you ill have a look at this! I am capable of making box and whiskers I like them! I just am struggling to make this specific graph!

your code didn't mention geom_boxplot so I thought you needed a standard tutorial.
If you would like specific help, a reprex is recommended

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.