Bunchit - Problems with x-axis and value labels

Dear all,
I use the bunchit package and have some issues with the scale and format of my axes and their labels.
Bunchit itself works fine but I don't know how to adjust the scale of the x-axis. Using "scale_x_continuous" with "limits" like with "ggplot" is not working. In bunchit itself, one can only adjust the y-axis with "p_miny" and "p_maxy".
Does anyone know if there is a possibility to manually adjust and set the limits of the x-axis which appear on my output graph?

The second issue I have is regarding the format of the axes labels. The value labels of my x-axis appear as 3e+05 but I wish to have it as 300,000. The normal "labels=comma" command does not work.
Does anyone know if there is a way to adjust the format of the x-axis labels in bunchit?

My bunchit command so far looks like the following:

bunchit(z_vector = bunching_data$profit, zstar = 24500, binwidth = 100, 
        bins_l = 85, bins_r = 85, bins_excl_l = 3, bins_excl_r = 3, poly = 5, t0 = 0, t1 = .2, rn = c(10000),
        p_xtitle = "Trade tax rounded (in Euro)", p_ytitle = "Bin count",
        p_freq_size = 0.3, p_cf_size = 0.3, p_freq_msize = 0.5, p_zstar_size = 0.3, p_cf_color = "red", p_zstar_color = "black", p_domregion_color = "black", p_e = TRUE,
        p_b = TRUE, p_axis_title_size = 5, p_axis_val_size = 5, p_b_e_xpos = 30000, p_b_e_ypos = 2300)

Thank you very much in advance for your time and help!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.