cannot reset password

I forgot my password in rpubs. I try to reset these with press the button “Forgot Your Password” then I have entered the email address. But the result is :

We're sorry, but something went wrong, If you are the application owner check the logs for more information

Then i have sent email to info@rstudio.com

please help me for these case

thank you

Hi Rakhel, sorry about this. I’ve forwarded your issue onto the support team. With the US holiday, it might take a few days to get you sorted.

(For folks in the future finding this, and having a similar issue with RPubs, you can reach the suppprt team for at support@rstudio.com, just be sure to include the rpubs account email and a link to your rpub page)

Thank you for the report, and sorry for the inconvenience! The problem was due to an upgrade we performed last week; the bug has been found and fixed, so you should be able to do the password reset now.

thank you for your help. My Account was back now.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.