Can't load packages please help¡

Hi everyone¡

i get these error massage when i try to install packages

"Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’ in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env):
no fue posible abrir el archivo 'C:/Users/Víctor Sanhueza/Documents/R/win-library/4.0/rlang/R/rlang.rdb': No such file or directory"

the thing is that i already install rland package and load it, but still have de same error :frowning:

Help please :slight_smile:

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum! It looks as if ggplot2 itself is not installed and required. Run the below and see if it works then

install.packages("ggplot2")

Hi Grey i do that, and also try with "install.packages("ggplot2", type = "source")", installing rtools before.

im trying this with other packages like "tibble" and get the same message.

It helps to be very specific.
What happens when you run these two lines in a new R session (close Rstudio and start it again).

library(ggplot2)

Can you copy the exact error you're seeing and put it here?

this

Installing package into ‘C:/Users/Víctor Sanhueza/Documents/R/win-library/4.0’
(as ‘lib’ is unspecified)
probando la URL 'https://cran.rstudio.com/bin/windows/contrib/4.0/ggplot2_3.3.0.zip'
Content type 'application/zip' length 4017587 bytes (3.8 MB)
downloaded 3.8 MB

package ‘ggplot2’ successfully unpacked and MD5 sums checked

The downloaded binary packages are in
C:\Users\Víctor Sanhueza\AppData\Local\Temp\RtmpWYRsYb\downloaded_packages

library(ggplot2)
Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘ggplot2’ in get(Info[i, 1], envir = env):
no fue posible abrir el archivo 'C:/Users/Víctor Sanhueza/Documents/R/win-library/4.0/rlang/R/rlang.rdb': No such file or directory

R has problems with non-ASCII characters and empty spaces in your windows user name, either change your username or install into the system level package library instead.

1 Like

xD thanks for the answer i'd that¡

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.