change default/primary blue color (radio buttons selection color, checked boxes selection color, etc).

Hello! I was wondering if anyone knew how to change the default primary blue color in R Shiny to another color?

I've see a few options for changing a full theme, such as bslib::bs_theme or fresh::create_theme. However, I already have a css file that I'm using so I can't use these options without contradicting my original css file. I want to change the main blue color (primary color) that is used when a radio button is selected or when a checked box is checked. Since it's a color used throughout, it would be great if it could be changed in a single location, rather than having to go through and change all items that use it.

DefaultvsGoal

Is it possible to change the default blue color (without having to use a whole different theme)?

Edit: I also tried the second answer from patalt on this stackexchange post but the background for the check box is still blue.

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.