Change uppercase title in Hugo Academic

Hello :smile:
I hope they're okay. I'm trying to change my "portfolio" widget because the titles of the projects that appear are in capital letters.

I searched in /partials/widget/portfolio.html for something that said "upper" to change it but there is nothing. I searched in other partials like in portafolio_li_card.html but I couldn't find anything that made reference to the titles either.

Does anyone know how to change it? I don't know much about html so this has got me pretty messed up.

Thank you very much for your support!

I have found my own solution, for those of you who are interested. To be able to edit the style of the titles (if they are in upper or lower case) it is necessary to change the css. The steps are the following:
Go to themes/academic/assets and copy this folder that includes a css, images, js and scss
2. Then you must paste that same folder into the site/assets path
3. You must enter scss/academic and edit the type of item you want to edit. For example, the style of the footer, widgets or card.
4. In my case I looked for the definition of some class as "uppercase", and I deleted it. But you could edit more of the style, for example, background colors or fonts.

1 Like

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

If your question's been answered (even by you!), would you mind choosing a solution? It helps other people see which questions still need help, or find solutions if they have similar problems. Here’s how to do it:

Thanks @cderv. I really forgot this.

Nice week :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.