Changes to plot not appearing

HI there I am learning R and using the MASS package., I have a histogram of Cars93 but none of the code to change the plot seem to work eg - xlab="Price(*1000)" or - xlim=c(0,70)

The plot just stays as is . I have tried deleting the plot and pressing the refresh button but no joy.

If this is not the place for these type of basic questions plese redirect me

thank You

Hi, welcome!

We don't really have enough info to help you out. Could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

HI There
I have typed the code to change the heading of the graph as per the Reprex

xlim=c(0,70)
main="Prices of 93 Models of 1993 Cars"

<sup>Created on 2022-03-06 by the [reprex package](https://reprex.tidyverse.org) (v2.0.1)</sup>

But the heading on the graph dies not change. I am using the cars dataframe from the MASS package  

The forum does not let me upload a picture of the plot because I am a new member. Sorry about that.
Basically changes I am trying to make to the plot do not reflect on the plot as if the code is not running

I think you are confusing base plotting with ggplot2 but you dont provide code that would produce any plot, so its that much harder to judge it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.