Cnet plot from GO data

Dear all,
I received an excel sheet containing genes, pathways and p-value from the gene ontology analysis.

I want to plot the data at R for cnet plot so I imported the data from csv file and changing it into matrix by simple formula:
as.matrix ()
But the problem is it's giving the following error when I give the command for cnet plot:
Error in (function (classes, fdef, mtable) :
unable to find an inherited method for function ‘cnetplot’ for signature ‘"matrix"’

Is there any way to find a solution for this problem?

Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi @muf0205 , check this link for guide you about this.

Try to reproduce this code and have you data in the same format.

Thanks for your help. I already reproduced this code but I wanted to know if it's possible to plot from excel sheet.

If you have imported the data into R then you can plot it if the data is in the correct format. We probably need to see some actual code and some data from your data.frame before you converted to a matrix.

A handy way to supply some sample data is the dput() function. In the case of a large dataset something like dput(head(mydata, 100)) should supply the data we need. Just do dput(mydata) where mydata is your data. Copy the output and paste it here.

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.