Could not find function reactiveEval()

I'm experiencing an extremely weird/annoying issue. Everything in my code was working properly and then randomly I tried to run it and got this error "Error in reactiveEval() : could not find function "reactiveEval". I don't know why I'm getting this error as reactiveEval() was working before. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks guys

From which package reactiveEval() comes from? isn't part of shiny and I can't find any reference to a function called this way, is this a custom function defined by you? To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one for a shiny app

Yes reactiveEval() is part of shiny, not a custom function defined by me. I don't know how useful a reprex would be because there are datasets in the code that you would have to download. Anyways, here is the full error message if this helps you help me "Warning: Error in reactiveEval: could not find function "reactiveEval"
47: server [C:/Users/lomei/Desktop/SWAT_Visualization/app_redesign_3.R#361]
Error in reactiveEval() : could not find function "reactiveEval"

By the way, I'm a very novice R coder so sorry if I don't understand R etiquette well.

Not the case, you can search in the github repo if you don't believe me, maybe you are confusing this with reactiveVal()

yes sorry i'm confusing it with that one. reactiveVal() is the function i'm referring to

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.