Count of ocurrences by category in a table

Hello everyone,
My name is Ricardo and I am a third year student pursuing my bachelor of science in agribusiness. I am currently working on a project which requires R programming. I wanted to create a bar plot of count for two categories (casual customer + member) based on the days of the week (DoW) Monday-Sunday, so I used the following code:

ggplot(aes(x=DoW,group=member_casual, fill=member_casual),data=Data01_2)+geom_bar(stat="count")

Although it did work well, what I am trying to do now is to get to know how many casual customers and members are there per day. By these I mean, I don't want to see that just graphically but instead, get a table with the exact number of casual customers and members per day. However, I do not know how to do it.
Thank you in advance for your help, it will be very appreciated.
Best,
Ricardo

Hi!

To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.