Creat Mosaic Imagery satellite HR-Bands(OVER 100 Images)

Hello sir
please, I am a student in geospatial in Morocco
I studied a modul dedicated to the language R, statistic use by coincidence on net I saw use of R in SIG and satellite images also it is very important
sir please I have a partition in my hard disk that contains a folder satellite images and subfolders and sub subfolders that contains images (classified by month, days, hours and sensors), in tif formats
how with R make a mosaic of all images.
a script that will go through all the subfolders and have a result mosaic
thank you @

Hello sir
please, I am a student in geospatial in Morocco
I studied a modul dedicated to the language R, statistic use by coincidence on net I saw use of R in SIG and satellite images also it is very important
sir please I have a partition in my hard disk that contains a folder satellite images and subfolders and sub subfolders that contains images (classified by month, days, hours and sensors), in tif formats
how with R make a mosaic of all images.
a script that will go through all the subfolders and have a result mosaic
thank you @

Your specific problem sounds amazingly hard. But I wonder if folks working in spatial have encountered it before?

This kind of spatial analysis isn't really my domain, but the following tutorial works with a pre-built dataset of satellite images to then perform analysis. I wonder if you can use the tutorial's workflow (or similar guides) and apply that to your images?
https://www.r-spatial.org/r/2019/07/18/gdalcubes1.html

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.