Create likert plot with two groups in R

I have issues creating a likert plot with two groups. I realized a survey in two communities. I now want to compare these two communities. My data is organized in three columns. One column refers to the location (community1, community2), one includes the answers regarding econ_comm (1-6) and one includes the answers regarding future_persp (1-6). I created a likert-object and a first figure (not separated by groups).

But I now get troubles when trying to split this according to the community, such as in the example of the likert package. I get the following error:

Also I don't know if I really need the part "#Convert values to factors", it changes my data and I suddenly get 6 columns, but it helps create the plot as shown.

I'm starting to get a bit desperate, can anybody help me with this issue?
Best, Felix

Hi, welcome!

Screenshots are not very useful in this cases. To help us help you, could you please prepare a reproducible example (reprex) illustrating your issue? Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.