Distill submodules

OK, so I'm taking the break to move my research laboratory over from Hugo::Academic (house of cards) to distill (more streamline). I've made a nice distill site (blog) and have been able to create listings for both blog posts as well as manuscripts and software (r and swift packages).

I've got a few research manuscripts that are distill::articles that I'd like to put under this HOWEVER, each of these are rather large (I keep all of the data with the manuscript, etc.) and thought it might be a bit too much for placing a bunch of those kinds of articles under the website repository. I'm trying to keep the overall website to be as light weight as possible. The only way I can think around this is to have the individual manuscripts as GIT SubModules. Any drawbacks to this? Any other approaches that I'm not thinking about?

Thanks and have a wonderful holiday,

Rodney

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.