E-poster abstracts?

Is there a publicly available list of people/abstracts participating in the Thursday night e-poster session? I'm looking for it on the conference website, but I haven't been able to find anything regarding this portion of the conference.

I ask because I went back to my poster acceptance email and saw a portion about sending a headshot and blurb about yourself, but I don't see any place in the app or on the website for people presenting e-posters.

I was wondering the same thing...

1 Like

Is there any info on the format of the e-poster session? I imagine a big room with lots of people standing near poster boards, but the "e-" is now throwing me off. A program of all poster titles would also be nice.

4 Likes

Any update on this?

Also, can someone provide information on the size and resolution of the screen we will be provided with to display our demos?

1 Like

@tyler @anon41669790 As far as I know, all the info is here: https://www.rstudio.com/rstudio-conf-e-poster-sessions/

6 Likes

Great! Thanks to the RStudio team for putting this together! Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Is there any specific information regarding the logistics of the e-poster session? All that I know is that the posters are going to be shown during the reception.

@tyler I agree we haven't been given much information about how to prepare for the e-poster presentation. I am planning on going down early in the hopes that they will let me in to setup prior to 5:30. I also haven't had the chance to register yet since I didn't attend the Training Days, so I'm hoping we can get registered quickly and get back to our e-posters.

Also, I found the headshots and blurbs. They are in the rstudio::conf app in the Speakers section. I was able to find myself and some of the other e-poster presentations. Unfortunately I wasn't able to find your entry.

@acarome Would you be able to provide us any guidance on how we can get registered and setup our e-posters before the reception starts at 5:30?

1 Like

Quick followup. I wandered around and was able to find the registration desk on the 2nd floor in Palm Court. You can register anytime, and they'll be in Palm Court until ~3:30 pm, at which point they'll migrate back to the Grand Ballroom.

I also asked Anne about the logistics. She recommended arriving at 5 pm since the hall should be setup well before then. The screen is 55" and the connection is HDMI.

1 Like