I loaded R 4.0.0 and tried to fix an existing function. When I closed the function there was an error. I reopened the function with edit() and found all tabs replaced by \t. I mechanically removed these and the function closed properly. I made up a small function without tabs and fix closed without error. I then added tabs to the function and fix closed and again indicated an error. The tabs had been replaced by \t. Subsequent examination indicates that this is occurring in the edit() not the fix() function. I removed R 4.0.0 and reopened R 3.6.3. None of this problem repeated itself. FYI I am running Windows 7. Help, please!
This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.