Error generating pdf with knitr after installing phantomjs ()

When running knitr / knitr to pdf, after installing the webshot package and then from the RStudio console webshot :: install_phantomjs (), the following error occurs when trying to generate a .pdf output

But I don't know how to solve it.

I have installed it because when generating the output with knitr to pdf an error text was being printed in the .pdf like this: PhantomJS not found. You can install it with webshot :: install_phantomjs (). If it is installed, please make sure the phantomjs executable can be found via the PATH variable.

Error: <c_error in rethrow_call(c_processx_exec, command, c(command, args), pty,  ...:
 create process 'C:\Users\JoséCarlos\AppData\Roaming/PhantomJS/phantomjs.exe' (system error 267, El nombre del directorio no es válido.

) @win/processx.c:1040 (processx_exec)>

Stack trace:

1. rmarkdown::render("esfuerzo local social EELL.rmd", "pdf_document")
 2. knitr::knit(knit_input, knit_output, envir = envir, quiet = quiet)
 3. knitr:::process_file(text, output)
 4. base:::withCallingHandlers(if (tangle) process_tangle(group) else process_g ...
 5. knitr:::process_group(group)
 6. knitr:::process_group.block(group)
 7. knitr:::call_block(x)
 8. knitr:::block_exec(params)
 9. knitr:::eng_r(options)
 10. knitr:::in_dir(input_dir(), evaluate(code, envir = env, new_device = FALSE, ...
 11. knitr:::evaluate(code, envir = env, new_device = FALSE, keep_warning = !isF ...
 12. evaluate::evaluate(...)
 13. evaluate:::evaluate_call(expr, parsed$src[[i]], envir = envir,  ...
 14. base:::handle(pv <- withCallingHandlers(withVisible(value_fun(ev$value,  ...
 15. base:::withCallingHandlers(withVisible(value_fun(ev$value, ev$visible)),  ...
 16. base:::withVisible(value_fun(ev$value, ev$visible))
 17. knitr:::value_fun(ev$value, ev$visible)
 18. knitr:::fun(x, options = options)
 19. base:::withVisible(knit_print(x, ...))
 20. knitr:::knit_print(x, ...)
 21. knitr:::html_screenshot(x)
 22. knitr:::in_dir(d, { ...
 23. base:::do.call(getFromNamespace("webshot", webshot), c(list(f1,  ...
 24. (function (url = NULL, file = "webshot.png", vwidth = 992, vheight = 744,  ...
 25. webshot:::phantom_run(args)
 26. callr::process$new(phantom_bin, args = args, stdout = "|", stderr = "|",  ...
 27. processx:::initialize(...)
 28. processx:::process_initialize(self, private, command, args, stdin,  ...
 29. rethrow_call(c_processx_exec, command, c(command, args), pty,  ...

x create process 'C:\Users\JoséCarlos\AppData\Roaming/PhantomJS/phantomjs.exe' (system error 267, El nombre del directorio no es válido.

) @win/processx.c:1040 (processx_exec)

I need your help. In any case, the .rmd document includes charts generated with highcharts that I need to incorporate into the report. If it weren't possible with webshot and phantomjs, what would be the alternative?

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.