Error in value[[3L]](cond) & Error in curl

We are facing this error now only in development environment.
We didn't see the error before. Can you please suggest us, how to proceed with this.

ERROR:
Error in value[[3L]](cond) : 
  Failed to connect to Genedata Profiler server 'https://profiler.dev.genmab.net':
Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle): SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate

Is the server configured correctly via the environment variables PROFILER_URL, PROFILER_CLIENT_ID, and PROFILER_CLIENT_SECRET in Renviron.site file?

Many thanks in advance!

Can you please describe what caused this error? It will be helpful to have more information about what you tried to do. For example, what was the R code you ran prior to getting this error?

1 Like

I followed these commands with getting the package from

install.packages("RPresto")
install.packages("vroom")
install.packages("getPass")
install.packages("~/ProfilerAPI_14.0.7.tar.gz", repos = NULL, type = "source")
Sys.setenv("PROFILER_URL"= "https://profiler.dev.genmab.net/")
Sys.setenv("PROFILER_CLIENT_ID"="xxxx-xxxxxx-xxxxxxx")
Sys.setenv("PROFILER_CLIENT_SECRET"="xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxx")
library(ProfilerAPI)
> api <- createProfilerAPI()
> api$authenticate('validation-dev')

After entering the password. I am facing this error.

So you're using a package called ProfilerAPI that you installed from a local source.

Is this package available somewhere publicly? How can we help you if we don't have the source code of what you're trying to do?

Please provide a reproducible example of how to reproduce this error.

1 Like

Yes, you are right, we are using ProfilerAPI package. This package is private.
Can you please share private email. So I can share the package.
or else please email me: sran@genmab.com
Many Thanks!

I'm sorry, but this is a community forum and we can't provide private support for open source R questions

Please ask the developer of the private package for support. If they don't know how to fix, ask them to provide a minimal reproducible example (reprex) of the problem and to post this reprex here.

1 Like

Ok sure,
I will connect with them and ask for reprex of the problem. And get back you to soon.

Many Thanks!

It was solved by one of your employee: Jay Clark

Many Thanks for your support!

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.