Error running tidyverse and its dependencies: Error: package or namespace load failed for 'tidyverse' in loadNamespace(j <- i[[1L]], c(lib.loc, .libPaths()), versionCheck = vI[[j ]]): namespace ‘cli’ 3.3.0 is already loaded, but >= 3.4.0 is required

For some unknown reason when trying to run the tidyverse. In the forum looking for options I did not find one that gave me results, I would greatly appreciate your help.

It is not unknown at all, the error message is telling you what the problem is. The cli version you have installed is too old so you need to update it, try with this command:

install.packages("cli")

If you get an error message while doing this, please post the complete console output you get.

This is the solution, additionally I could say that you should see if there is a problem with the rlang package. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.