Warning in install.packages :
package ‘eemeans’ is not available (for R version 3.4.4)
Description of issue -
I am unable to load the eemeans package.
Steps taken so far -
- I've updated to the latest version of R studio (3.4.4)
- I have tried explicitly setting the repo, e.g; install.packages('eemeans', repo = "https://cran.r-project.org")
- I've tried installing 'mvtnorm' prior, but this package was also 'not available'
- I've tried selecting all possible repositories using setRepositories(), but still get the same error message
- RStudio Version: Version 1.3.1093
- OS Version: macOS Mojave v 10.14.6
- R Version: 3.4.4