export rstudio packages to the stata software

Hi ! I need your smart advise.
I am working on a research project and use the R studio for the first time. I am working state software and at the same time learn the R studio. I am wondering is it possible to make an export from R studio packages to the Stata software or Excel? Please help me to answer this question.

Best regards,

Shovkat

If you are asking if functions from packages in R can be called from Stata, you should ask in a Stata forum, not an R one. If you want to transfer data, that can easily be exported in a file format like csv. If you want to run parts of Stata in R, there is a tool here: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/RStata/README.html I have not tried it myself, though.

Thank you so much for responding. It was helpful for me. I still would like to clarify following:

Is that possible to transfer(or extract) data Orthodont (from packages(nlme)) to .csv file? I need this csv file to use in Stata software in future.

I would appreciate your advice on that.

Best regards,
Shovkat

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

you can output any data.frame with write.csv() function
aside from googling you can learn about any function in R by typing it into the console with a questionmark infront

?write.csv