Exporting CSV to Desktop/Drive in RStudio Cloud

Hello,

Apologies to all if this has been covered elsewhere, I'm brand new to using the RStudio Community resource.

I'm working on a project in R Studio Cloud (Google Data Analytics program case studies), and I haven't been able to figure out how to export my project as a .csv to my desktop or to Google Drive (either is fine, I can work with either). I read up on the Guru99 article on how to export CSVs from RStudio, but being that I'm using the Cloud version, the file path for exporting is unrecognized by RStudio.

Does anyone know a way for me to export the project as a .csv? Any help is greatly appreciated.

You can't export a project but you can export data (in tabular format) as a CSV, just save the file in your project's folder, select the file in the "files" pane, make click on the "More" button and select "Export.."

The file will get downloaded from RStudio Cloud into your local drive

1 Like

If you want to export the entire project, in Your Workspace there are three icons to the right of each of the projects listed under Your Projects. Click on Export and it will create a zip file with everything in the project and download it to your computer.

Screen Shot

If you want to export a .R or .Rmd file just follow the directions from andresrcs for a .csv file.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.