Features knitting a Rmarkdown

I'm confused by the features available when knitting a .Rmd document to a html document.

On a vignette, I can use code_folding to fold and hide the code of a document published as html, if I publish the package with pkgdown then there is button to copy a code block.

However on a plain markdown how can I set up the option to allow to copy the code block?

In a blog with blogdown, how can I make both options to work? How to include an index in just one post? In a normal post I also can knitr::clean(TRUE) to clean the cached filed, but on a blog it didn't work and had to do that manually. Or did I miss something?

Sorry this post is a collection of "troubles", but I find the documentation spread in multiple books and not sure where each feature belongs to (Is the code folding in html_document responsibility and thus rmarkdown or it is from knitr? and so on).

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.