Recording of the webinar is now available at shinydevseries.com/ep5!
- twitter @nicholasstrayer
- Blog for longer form articles
- Website http://nickstrayer.me/
- github: nstrayer
Links to tools Nick referred to
- ShinySense: https://github.com/nstrayer/shinysense
- r2d3: https://rstudio.github.io/r2d3/
- Nick’s interactive js notebook examples: https://observablehq.com/@nstrayer
How to get started with d3?
- Top recommendation for getting started with d3: Amelia Wattenberger’s “How to learn D3.js" https://wattenberger.com/blog/d3
- Book recommendation: “Interactive Data Visualization for the Web: An Introduction to Designing with D3” 2nd Edition, by Scott Murray
- The D3 Graph Gallery: https://www.d3-graph-gallery.com/ (Note also The R Graph Gallery: https://www.r-graph-gallery.com/)