Function from Mathlab

Good morning,
I really do not know where to put this question.
Is there a package that contains a function similar to Mathlab's chebfun2v function?
I need your guidance, both in l function and where to make this type of question that has nothing to do with RStudio.
regards
Hermes
Gracias

The General category (where you put this post) is a great choice!

I don't know the answer to this part. It might help if you explain what you specifically are using chebfun2v objects for in MATLAB, since there may not be an identical implementation in R, but somebody may know of tools that accomplish the same goal.

You might also take a look at the CRAN Task View for Numerical Mathematics, which is a guide to the R packages in this area: CRAN Task View: Numerical Mathematics

For others who may know more R than MATLAB, Chebfun is a MATLAB package for numerical computing:

Chebfun is an open-source package for computing with functions to about 15-digit accuracy. Most Chebfun commands are overloads of familiar MATLAB commands — for example sum(f) computes an integral, roots(f) finds zeros, and u = L\f solves a differential equation.

And chebfun2v specifically:

Chebfun2 can represent scalar-valued functions, such as \exp(x+y), and vector-valued functions, such as [\exp(x+y);\cos(x−y)]. A vector-valued function is called a chebfun2v, and chebfun2v objects are useful for computations of vector calculus.

1 Like

Thank you for your guidance and clarify me about the object chebfun2v (objects are useful for computations of vector calculus).
my interest is to reproduce the examples of the following site:
http://www.chebfun.org/examples/ode-linear/DynamicalSystems.html
And although I have been studying and reproducing examples, found on the web, of the Solve and PhaseR package for months, I still do not feel very familiar with them.
The function or object chebfun2v seems to me a "black box". Thanks to his explanation I am orienting myself.