ggplot2 problem

Three years ago, having used R for a few years, I decided to use ggplot2. I wrote a simple R script, to simulate a Polya Urn, to begin using this package. Not long afterwards I was made redundant and my R usage dropped to almost zero. However, I have recently got back into it again, albeit on something of a recreational basis now that I am retired.

Yesterday I downloaded and installed R (v4.0.3), RStudio (v1.4.1103) and ggplot2. All went well until I sourced the Polya Urn script. The line of code containing the call to the function ggplot was simply ignored : no errors or warnings of any kind. The graph just doesn't get plotted and I've no idea which since the same code worked three years ago.

I would be grateful for any help that anyone may be able to offer.

Just a matter of seconds after uploaded my question I thought to myself "I'll give it one last shot : I'll run the code rather that sourse it"

Guess what happened? Yes, it worked O.K.

Sorry. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Firm rule of problem solving, the answer appears 5 seconds after the post. Would you flag is solved? thanks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.