help to create a shiny app

Dear All,

I have little experience with R and no experience with shiny and need help to create a shiny app.

The end result of the app is the following:

• I want to go to the webpage on my phone
  • I want to visualise a record containing the title of an article and abstract and other information about the article
  • I want to have a check box that says: "accept", "reject" or "maybe accept"
  • if the check box is ticked "reject", a field will open a free text to give "reason for reject"
  • there is a submit button. When then submit button is pressed, a new record is shown the the process described above repeats again.
  • I have a total of 3400 records to be evaluated
  • I want that the evaluations "accept", "reject" or "maybe accept" are associated with each article and then I am able to obtain an excel spreadsheet containing the information about each article along with the evaluation and reasons for reject.
  • Also, I want to be able that the program continues from the point of last evaluation, in case the user interrupts it and has a break and needs to continue a few days after
  • In the end I want a spreadheet with an evaluation associated with each of the 3400 article

The excel spreadheet with the information I want the user to visualise at each time is the following:(example with a few records

the excel spreadheet contains the following variables: the first row as the following columns
PMID
Article Title
Abstract
Journal: Title
Journal: Year
First Author (First Last)

Each row after the first row is each of the 3400 records.

Thank you a lot for helping me

Andre

What have you tried so far? what is your specific problem?, we are more inclined towards helping you with specific coding problems rather than doing your work for you.

Could you please turn this into a self-contained REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

If you've never heard of a reprex before, you might want to start by reading this FAQ:

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.