I have little experience with R and no experience with shiny and need help to create a shiny app.
The end result of the app is the following:
- I want to go to the webpage on my phone
- I want to visualise a record containing the title of an article and abstract and other information about the article
- I want to have a check box that says: "accept", "reject" or "maybe accept"
- if the check box is ticked "reject", a field will open a free text to give "reason for reject"
- there is a submit button. When then submit button is pressed, a new record is shown the the process described above repeats again.
- I have a total of 3400 records to be evaluated
- I want that the evaluations "accept", "reject" or "maybe accept" are associated with each article and then I am able to obtain an excel spreadsheet containing the information about each article along with the evaluation and reasons for reject.
- Also, I want to be able that the program continues from the point of last evaluation, in case the user interrupts it and has a break and needs to continue a few days after
- In the end I want a spreadheet with an evaluation associated with each of the 3400 article
The excel spreadheet with the information I want the user to visualise at each time is the following:(example with a few records
the excel spreadheet contains the following variables: the first row as the following columns
First Author (First Last)
Each row after the first row is each of the 3400 records.
Thank you a lot for helping me