Help? Working with SIBER package, cannot call rjags package

I am currently working on the isotopic niche of a species. I have been working with the package SIBER and apparently I need to download the package rjags to continue to develop and plot the relative ellipse areas of the isotopic niche of this species in different experimental treatments.
When I try to download the package, it seems to download, however when I try to call it from the library, I receive the following error:

library(rjags)

Error: package or namespace load failed for ‘rjags’:
.onLoad failed in loadNamespace() for 'rjags', details:
call: dyn.load(file, DLLpath = DLLpath, ...)
error: unable to load shared object '/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library/rjags/libs/rjags.so':
dlopen(/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library/rjags/libs/rjags.so, 10): Library not loaded: /usr/local/lib/libjags.4.dylib
Referenced from: /Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/3.5/Resources/library/rjags/libs/rjags.so
Reason: image not found

Any help is appreciated, or perhaps if anyone is familiar with this process, they could help me out a little bit.

Thanks

I bet you need to instal JAGS first.
cheers
Fer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.