how to install 'bulletxtrctr' library?

install.packages("bulletxtrctr")

To install the 'bulletxtrctr' library, you can follow these steps:

1. Open a command prompt or terminal window on your computer.
  2. Ensure that you have Python installed on your system. You can check if Python is installed by running the command python --version.
  3. Install the 'bulletxtrctr' library using the following command:pip install bulletxtrctr
  4. Wait for the installation to complete. You should see a message indicating that the installation was successful.

Once the 'bulletxtrctr' library is installed, you can import it into your Python code using the following statement:

pythonCopy code

import bulletxtrctr

You should now be able to use the functions and classes provided by the 'bulletxtrctr' library in your Python code.

I have already tried... but doesn't work....

Thank you for the comment. it is possible to install bulletxtrctr library in r(posit cloud)?
I have tried install.package("bulletxtrctr "), and ```
devtools::install_github("heike/bulletxtrctr") as well. but both doesn't work...

Can you please post the complete console output you get when you try to install it? Otherwise we don't have any information to help you out.

I just tried installing this on Posit Cloud, and it fails with the default 1GB RAM limit because one of the package dependencies, grooveFinder, requires more RAM to compile. If you have a paid account you can increase the RAM limit and it will install without problems, otherwise, consider installing RStudio in your local system instead.

1 Like

Thank you
I installed the library in my local system. it works well.
one last question.. help me please

when I tried to install library 'cartridges'
1 devtools::install_github("xhtai/cartridges") i get following error.

ERROR: dependency 'EBImage' is not available for package 'cartridges'

• removing 'C:/R/R-4.2.2/library/cartridges'
    Warning messages:
    1: package ‘EBImage’ is not available for this version of R

A version of this package for your version of R might be available elsewhere,
see the ideas at

2: In i.p(...) :
"Installation of 'C:/Users/UserK/AppData/Local/Temp/RtmpmgOanx/file27d0577a59b7/cartridges_0.0.0.9000.tar.gz' had non-zero exit status.

2 > install.packages("cartridges")
i get the following error message
Warning in install.packages :
package ‘cartridges’ is not available for this version of R

A version of this package for your version of R might be available elsewhere,
see the ideas at

You are missing a package dependency. EBImage is a Bioconductor package so you have to install it this way

if (!require("BiocManager", quietly = TRUE))
    install.packages("BiocManager")

BiocManager::install("EBImage")

After installing EBImage successfully, try installing cartridges again.

1 Like

All done!!!!! thank you so much~~~~~~

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.