I'm still a beginner in the R and studying alone, but ex questions are too difficult
I don't know how to start through these two sentences
1 - Write the code showing the total amounts of moneys.
(1) Create a vector named ‘deposit’ from 10 to 100 by 1.
(2) Create a vector named ‘month’ from 1 to 12 by 1.
(3) Compute the total amounts when you deposits the amounts of ‘deposit’ for
‘months’. The annual interest rate is 1.8%.
#Hint) The total amounts = deposit + interest during the deposit months.
2 - Write the code according to the instruction.
(1) Create a vector x from 1 to 99.
(2) Take the number from the user and assign that number to ‘opt’.
(3) If ‘opt’ is 1 then return the average of x, if ‘opt’ is 2 then, return the standard
deviation of x, if ‘opt’ is smaller than 1, than return the quantile value of x at
the number. If x is 3, then return the median value. If x is greater than 3, then
print (“your number is out of ranges!”).
Plz help me....