I can't add my own files after I install a library

Hello

I downloaded the TITAN2 package. I'm adding the library for this package with the library("TITAN2").

I have two data files in this package called env.csv and taxa.csv. But when you enter the necessary commands, the program runs demo files in the TITAN2 package. How do I run my own files? Thank you for your help.

Can you show the code you are using or ideally a REPRoducible EXample (reprex)?

1 Like

Hello
First of all, thank you for your interest.
I want to use the statistical analysis and codes I gave you in the link below.
I'd appreciate it if you could look at it and write me back.
Link: https://rdrr.io/cran/TITAN2/f/vignettes/titan2-intro.Rmd
My actions are as follows; (Can you write if there is an error during the process ? )
1-I downloaded a package called TITAN2.
2-I then wrote the library "library("TITAN2" code for this package.
3- Two files are required for this analysis. I've created my files, and.
env <-read.csv("env.csv" header = T, sep = ";"), taxa<-read.csv("taxa.csv" , header = T, sep = ";") i added my files with codes. There's no problem adding my files. My files appear in the upper right part of the screen.
After this stage, the program runs demo data files again when I want to continue with the codes on the 4- link.
This analysis is very important to me, and I really need your help.

if you literally write the vignette code, you will get the vignette results, you need to use your env instead if its glade.env for example.

so make your own script, but if you load your own env, change all references to glade.env to be your env etc.

2 Likes

I don't quite understand what you're saying. Can you write more clearly? I'm new to r program. That's why I'm having a hard time.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.