I need help with setting up R germinationmetrics package using multi factors, can anyone help me?

We conducted an experiment to test single and mixed effects of heat & drought stress on Canola.

Here is an overview:

We had 16 treatments (4temperature, 2drought, 2* stress timing) --> 16 tt

We had eight plants per treatment, which we assessed on the level of four branches (1, 2, 3, and rest) --> 16 tt * 4 branches.

We planted seeds in Petry dishes every dish had 1 g of seeds. We started to account for germinated seeds after 12 hours of planting and removing germinated seeds; we accounted for seeds after 12h, 14h,16h, 18h, 20h, 24h, 36 h,38h, and 40h. so we have a gap in data during the night

Unfortunately, we did not use the same total seeds number.

when we tried to apply the four-parameter hill function

FourPHFfit(germ.counts = y, intervals = int, total.seeds = 50, tmax = 20, partial = FALSE)

we faced some problems

1. How can we add our data to this function and fit it to our four factors? In the R script, I just added x and y as:

x <- data_frame1$Hour

y <- data_frame1$AGP

1. How can we insert time replication?

2. And how can we insert total seeds as a column, not as an individual value?

Thank you in advance

Regards

Dima

This topic was automatically closed 42 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.