in Rnotebook output of the chunk is not shown inline

I want to use Rstudio for analysing my research results, however, I am very new at programming area... just started to have an online class related to the fundamental features. When it comes to subject of "dataframe", I couldn`t see my results as it is shown in the class. It was pretty nerve-wracking. Please explain me why I cannot have results inline when I wrote the code as it is shown below... I can see the results when I click "df" data in the global enviroment frame or in console if I change the settings from "chunk output inline" to "chunk output in console"

df <- data.frame(
  magazano = c(1:5),
  semt = c("A","B","C","D","E"),
  ort_kazanc = c(20,21,23,24,25)
  )
df

R version 3.6.3 (2020-02-29)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 10 x64 (build 18363)

when you click on the cogwheel icon for settings for the chunk in question what does the output show ?

I can't reproduce this. This is really weird. clicking on the green arrow should run the chunk and print the paged formatted table under the chunk.

You could try with html_document, then switched back to html_notebook format to see if this changes.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

when you click on the green triangle run chunk, it doesnt show the frame under the chunk ?

Did you play with "Chunk Output in console" or Chunk Output inline ?
I see the editor_options in your yaml, and the document in not saved. I could still be outputing in console even if inline is set in yaml. That is why I asked.

By default in RStudio, you will have output inline. You should not have to change anything.

Advice: Save the document, restard you RStudio project and try again.

Nothing changed...I can see also the results if I click the table that it is next to " 5 obs. of 3 variables" text in the global environment frame but still not inline

yes, it does not show it..it was the problem

Thank you for the advice, but as you see, Str() chunk can be displayed but not dataframe()