Issues showing multiple tables with a for loop

Currently, i am trying to output multiple tables i managed to retrieve with an api call onto a dashboard page with a single uiOutput(). took some reference from this site

however, while i was succesful in putting it into a list for the overall layout and output it into uioutput(), i was not able to acheive the desired results as all the tables were the same, in reality it should be different as i have already tagged a unique dataframe to each renderdatatable()
below shows the screen shot and the code. would appreciate some help here thank you!

UPDATE: RUNNABLE CODE BELOW FOR YOU TO RUN

library(httr)
library(jsonlite)
library(plyr)
library(data.table)
library(rlist)
library(shiny)
###########  UI   ############
ui <- fluidPage(uiOutput('datatables'))

#########  SERVER  ###########3
server <- function(input, output, session){
  output$datatables <- renderUI({
    link <- 'https://api.zapper.fi/v1/protocols/balances/supported?addresses%5B%5D=0x58bbae0159117a75225e72d941dbe35ffd99f894&api_key=96e0cc51-a62e-42ca-acee-910ea7d2a241'

test <- GET(link)
    test <- fromJSON(rawToChar(test$content))

counter1 <- 0
    out <- list()
    df <- list()
    for (i in seq(from = 1, to = length(test$network))){
      network <- test$network[i]
      #counter <- counter + 1
      out <- list(out, h2(paste0(str_to_title(network),' Network')))
      for (e in ldply(test$protocols[i], data.frame)$protocol){
        link1 <- paste0(paste0('https://api.zapper.fi/v1/protocols/',e),paste0(paste0('/balances?addresses%5B%5D=0x58bbae0159117a75225e72d941dbe35ffd99f894&network=',network),'&api_key=96e0cc51-a62e-42ca-acee-910ea7d2a241'))
        data <- fromJSON(rawToChar(GET(link1)$content))
        wallet <- '0x58bbae0159117a75225e72d941dbe35ffd99f894'
        #info <- ldply(eval(parse(text=sprintf("data$'%s'$products$assets",wallet))),data.frame)
        out <- list(out, h3(paste0(str_to_title(e),' Protocol')))
        counter1 <- counter1 + 1
        df[[counter1]] <- ldply(eval(parse(text=sprintf("data$'%s'$products$assets",wallet))),data.frame)
        out<- list(out, renderDataTable(df[[counter1]]))
}
}
return(out)
})
}
shinyApp(ui, server)

hi and welcome @rapidestlime

I can't run your code directly, it seems to be part of your shiny app. You are more likely to get help when you are posting a reproducible example (reprex). Please have a look at this guide, to see how to create one:

hi thanks for the reminder, updated the code to work better
** UPDATED ONE FOR YOU TO RUN ABOVE**
btw i also tried to encapsulate within observer and used the local() as seen in the stackoverflow solution, but i did not managed to get the intended result and still got all same tables which is wrong

This topic was automatically closed 54 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.