Kindly help us facing lot of issues

Hi sir,
kindly help us. me and my wife have been trying to work on a project since yesterday and have been facing several issues since yesterday while trying to use rstudio. not being able to upload, sentiment analysis taking too much time etc. Kindly let us know if it is a problem at our end or on the cloud.

thank you
Jaison and jincy

Are you using RStudio Cloud (you have posted with this tag)? What are you trying to do and what code are you using? Keep in mind that RStudio Cloud is in alpha stage, so some things may not work as expected.

Also, you've posted the same topic here. Can you leave just one topic up? Cross-posting is not a good way to increase a chance that someone will answer.

hi i was trying to do sentiment analysis. package sentimentanalysis, analyze(b) where b is a list of comments. it is a large file. i tried with small number of comments (1000) it worked

Welcome to community. There's a few issues with the way you are interacting with this community.

• First, it's not okay to cross post. If you don't know what I am talking about, have a read here: FAQ: Is it OK if I cross-post?

• Second, if you are seeking help from community.rstudio.com or other forums, you should be careful to pose your question in a way that others can help. Please rewrite your question as a reproducible example. (If you're not familiar with what that is, have a look here: FAQ: What's a reproducible example (`reprex`) and how do I do one?
    A reproducible example will help structure your question in a way that others may more quickly and easily grasp your problem.

Hi sir, i would follow these guidelines. thank you