Mutate Evaluation error: objet '...' introuvable."

Split from trouble using mutate and other functions after update

Hi everyone,
I have the same problem using mutate function from dplyr. My error is the following "Error in mutate_impl(.data, dots) :
Evaluation error: objet 'ActualConsumption' introuvable."
I am using an R.3.5.2 with rstudio-1.1.463, I have dplyr_0.7.8 and tydiverse_1.2.1. I have tried to updating my packages and I received that all my packages are up to date. But my problem still.
Can anyone help me.

We don't really have enough info to help you out, because we don't know what specific commands you are using, could you ask this with a minimal REPRoducible EXample (reprex)? A reprex makes it much easier for others to understand your issue and figure out how to help.

2 Likes

I 2nd the reprex request

Is introuvable dplyr's new way for saying "not found"?

This error often occurs when the object or variable/column you're referring to (in this case ActualConsumption) is not available to your mutate call. For me, that happens most often when I just hadn't created the object or loaded it before running a function that calls it.

This topic was automatically closed 21 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

If you have a query related to it or one of the replies, start a new topic and refer back with a link.