I have an application that uses plotly graphs. in the application I have a button that converts this plotly app to an image using plotly_IMAGE and pushes it to a dropobox account.
This application works fine on my system. (or any other standalone machine) it also worked fine when I deployed the application. But when someone else deploys this application the page gets disconnected when the button is pressed.
- There is nothing in the error logs that indicates what happened
- The Network usage on browser does not indicate anyting that takes longer than 20 sec.
- All time out settings in the app is set to maximum
- No the limit of 50 or hundred exports per day using plotly_IMAGE has not been reached.
- The Authentication for plotly_IMAGE happens within the application
- I am using r2drop to write to the dropbox account
- the authentication for dropbox happens using a token.rds
- the image files are written to a temp file first and then pushed to dropbox account.
I am not sure what is happening and I have run out of options.
I am thinking the shinyappio server that is hosting this has no disk-spakce left. is there a way to check this? (and clean the server if that is true?)
any help guidance is appreciated.